Albert Einstein was indeed one of the greatest minds in the history of mankind. His work in the field of science is remarkable however there are some very interesting facts about Albert Einstein that very few people know about.
- He was not very good at remembering, as he had problems remembering dates and telephone numbers. He did not even remembered his own phone number.
- He divorced his first wife Mileva maric and married his own cousin Elsa Loewenthal.
- When he was 5 his father gave him a compass. Albert was fascinated by this simple device and wondered what force makes this needle spin. This was the starting of his interest in science.
- In 1952 he declined an offer to be the President of Israel. He was 72 at that time.
- Dr Thomas Harvey removed his brain from his body after he died for research purposes. However he did this without getting the permission from Einstein’s family. He later got the permission from Einstein’s son.
- He was an obsessive pipe smoker.
- He didn’t knew how to swim but he loved sailing.
- He had a speech difficulty until he was 9 year old. He talked very slowly.
- This famous picture of him was taken when photographer Arthur Sasse wah trying to take a smiling picture of Dr. Einstein, but Einstein took out his tongue instead.